Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Leave Tomorrow

We are out! We leave tomorrow. We're not sure if we'll be slaughtering sheep or sweeping floors or rooming the streets without place to stay (all of which are a real possibility), but we are looking forward to the adventure at hand.

If you'd like to throw a hello up to the Lord for me, feel free to mention that I'd like to be able to be content with what I have. Not possessions, but with what is at hand. There is much to see and do but I'd like to be as John Muir, completly satisfied in the details of a passing ant or whatever. We'll be all over but I'd like to be right wherever we are.

I'm not sure how much I'll write, Rach may write more. I plan on posting mucho fotos, however. We'll see you down the road and try to include you as much as you are interested.

No comments: